Friday, 15 February 2008

Guess who's back, back again

Katie's back, tell your friends...

I feel great, although a bit tired and achy going to the gym has done me a world of good.

I had a wonderful valentines last night, Aaron bought me some flowers and I even managed to go to the gym in the morning, which was a good thing as I had lovely ice cream for pudding!!

I started looking into Graphic Design courses, as I think this is what I would like to go into. I made Aaron's valentines card and thought, I really enjoy doing stuff like this, so obviously that is something creative I can get into.

This evening I am going to go to the gym and do a spinning class, and then get ready to go to El Rincon Latina on Clapham Manor Street, SW4. I love this place, and am looking forward to some tasty food.

Aaron will be working tomorrow, so if I am not to achy I plan to go to the gym before the afternoon and do some more research in the afternoon. Reading my Open Uni information has to now go at the top of my list, along with arranging a desk to study on!

Tidying my room is a must! I have already given an old bag of clothes to the Age Concern charity, and given myself more space in my drawers!

It looks although I have some new goals;

Find a creative outlet and course to go with it
Keep on going to the gym
Stop drinking for the meantime


A reminder of what I have achieved recently;

Improved my CV
Tidied my room and getting rid of my junk
Getting on better with my mum
Passing my exams
Joining the gym and I have been 3 times so far this week
Saving money by bringing in lunch, not drinking so much and not eating out so much

So far so good!

I am pleased I started this blog as it is great to see what you can achieve over a week, I feel proud!!

No comments: