Wednesday, 13 February 2008

I've been gone!

But now I am back.

I've got great news! I signed up to get free life coaching sessions and I got them!! WOOOO!!

This should help me work towards my goals, and help me figure out ways to help me work towards them.

I also went to the gym last Friday, went dancing on Saturday and saw my godaugher Willow on Sunday and went to the park in the lovely sunshine.

Monday morning I went and did yoga at the gym. I have bought lunch in everyday to work to save money and will be going to the gym this evening. I feel like I am achieving a lot.

I have decided that I need to do creative things in my life so I will be signing up to a short creative course.

In short this week seems to be good and I am very pleased with myself....I even went out for a meal last night and didn't have any alcohol!

Post soon...xx

No comments: