Tuesday, 26 February 2008

So I have some new goals!

OK so my other new goals were:

Find a creative outlet and course to go with it
Keep on going to the gym
Stop drinking for the meantime

I have finally found that creative outlet and its called monster kids! Its with my mates and we will be meeting up weekly to work on whatever we need to work on. Not only does this provide a great reason to go every week but good input on what you are making or doing and good advice.

I went to the gym 4 times last week, to ab attack and body pump on Monday, and body pump and spinning on Friday. Granted I did not do as much aerobic exercise I would like - but at least I went!

I didn't stop drinking last week, and had a glass of wine on Tuesday night and a couple of glasses on Friday night, along with some whisky's and even a glass on Sunday! Not doing so well you say?

Well I am trying! I am going to Balham this evening and will not be drinking - as I plan to go to the gym in the morning to do body pump in the morning and after work to do group cycle.

Some things that I would also like to do this year are;

Run a 5km marathon
Do an extreme sport

Apparently a 5km marathon takes 8 weeks to train for, so if I sign up for one in September that gives me plenty of time, and I do plan to do it! I think I will start training in June!

As for an extreme sport I mean sky diving, bungee jumping, rock climbing, or hang gliding. I think I will do hang gliding, it looks the easiest and most fun!!

Thats it for now - over and out!!

No comments: