Friday, 1 February 2008

This weekend......

I am going to start as I mean to go on with my to do list, so this evening I am going to call back Holmes Place and set up the rest of my gym membership, so I am all ready to start a class on Tuesday evening......!

At 10AM on Saturday morning I have my typing and audio typing exam. I think I will do fine so my first thing to do on Saturday is to travel up to St Paul's and get the exams out of the way...thats one striked off the list!

I also plan to set up a direct debit going into my new bank account with ICICI bank, they have got the best interest rate for a savings account and everything can be done online. I know online banking can be a pain as you seem to take money out it more often that you put it in, but hopefully that won't happen! This will help to go towards travelling and pretty things, thus going towards my life achievement award...he he

I need to organise all of my Open University files so that I can get prepared for my Open degree (probably in Environment and Ecology) which starts in May. I know it will be well in advance but I like being organised so I don't have to worry at the last minute -working towards my degree goals...

I would love to go to this gallery on Saturday, if I get the time. I LOVE this artwork, it's beautiful graffiti and I saw a bit of it in a put up gallery in Covent Garden once, if I could afford a print, I would buy one...

This would also be fun to see, especially if you have any younger people to entertain. Doubt I will get it all to fit in, a girl can dream...

On Sunday I hope to go for a walk down embankment, and possibly pop into the Tate Gallery as they have a new exhibition on, either way I am sure it will be fun as Embankment always is.

Maybe I'll even get a little bit of practice baby-making in too and even a bit of dancing in the afternoon........


And of course I hope to update this blog on Sunday evening.....






No comments: