Monday, 4 February 2008

What I did this weekend...

On Saturday I got up early and passed my exams! The certificate should be coming in the post in the next 2 weeks.

I didn't drink any alcohol, which I am very glad about - that means 8 days without drinking. I watched several films; Family Guy, Undead, Half Nelson, Thirteen, Cat Return oh and UltraViolet.

I went and had some toast in the place on Clapham High Street, where you can make your own toast and they have a really good selection of bread to choose from.

On Sunday we stayed in all day, relaxed and had Domino's pizza for lunch.

So I succeeded in passing my exams and getting a certificate. I made a plan for the courses that I want to take at the Open University and I set up my gym membership today.....

Thats a few that are being worked towards!

This evening I am going to help Aaron apply for this provisional driving licence, tidy my room a but more and do some yoga!

Wooooo.....feeling very positivex

No comments: