Monday, 23 February 2009

I don't know why

But I just ate a whole load (nearly a whole medium) of toblerone, maybe more, some of one and then some of the other (it was two for £1.50 in waitrose). I don't even know why I went in there, I didn't have any cash and I didn't need to buy anything. I obviously deeply regret this and don't know why I ate it and then didn't even enjoy it that much. I think maybe I was craving the sugar or the caffeine.

I feel so guilty and like I want to throw the chocolate in the bin, but I know I shouldn't. I think I will give it to Aaron when I get home, but don't want to eat any more of it before then, so I am going to have to stop myself. I need to focus on my goals and no that its one day at a time, I might have just messed up but I CAN make the rest of the day better. I will be eating a healthy salad for dinner and going to do an hours exercise class.

I think I was also feeling insecure due to the weight I already put on this week. I need to change my habits...!!

No comments: