Health/Me – prize – a facial!!
- Loose 2lbs
- Go to 2 exercise classes; Thu and Sat.
- Do yoga 3 times; Wed, Fri, Sun.
- Take more care of what I am eating; take lunch in and plan dinner.
- Apply for university course and funding.
Work - prize - good for my CV/work ethic
- Leave the house an hour before I am due at work; go to bed by 23.00, wake up at 5.30 AM every day.
- Have clothes and bag organised.
Money - prize - saving money later in life!
- Pay back mum all owed money.
- Pay MBNA extra money to get rid of debt quicker.
- Call Abbey and cancel direct debit.
- Set up standing orders with Natwest to pay MBNA and Abbey next month.
- Claim "card insurence" from MBNA and Abbey where possible.
Home - prize - piece of mind and less nagging from Mum!!
- Chuck out old cables under bed.
- Go through old clothes and give to charity/have boot sale?
- Hoover/clean bedroom.
- Get rid of "bits & bobs" on the sides etc...find a permanent home for these.
- Keep on top of washing and ironing.
Things I have achieved recently:
- riding my bike too and from work; it is good for the environment, healthy and saves money.
- Paid off full loan for laptop!!
- Eating healthily - making an effort to make healthy veg juices and breakfasts.
- Making the switch to non-caffeine.
- Using natural deodorant, body wash and toothpaste without SLS and parabens - good for the environment and me!!
- Having 9 clean days and relapsing only 4 times over the last 18 weeks.
- Waking up earlier during the week and staying up.
- I tidied my room this morning!!
LONG TERM GOALS
- Be a better friend and partner; by better I mean to treat everyone how I would like to be treated, not loose my temper and not talk down to people.
- All debts to be paid by end of May 2009.
- Keep room tidy by dedicating 15 mins a day to upkeeping and 50 mins once a week for a "big tidy".
- Keep healthy by eating low saturated fat food, keeping treats to a minimum and eating lots of fruit and veg.
- Keep fit by carrying on my cycling to work and attending more classes.
- Make more swaps where possible regarding environment and me friendly cosmetics/products.
- Learn how to make my own clothes.
- Get weekly time to dedicate to studying.