Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Its been a while....


Loyal fans you await a new post no longer. It will be short but sweet. I lost 2 lbs this week which was made me happy to find out and I haven't done much else....

I took this photo of a "tooth" and a "dentist" outside Clapham Junction train station advertising NHS dentists. Actually I first saw them last Thursday and laughed at their half-hearted attempts of trying to flog the leaflets (which reminded me of me and, well practically any other friend if we did the same thing.) As soon as I walked past them I wished I had taken a photo, and vowed that if I saw them again that's what I would do. Well I saw them again. The funny thing is was they were both kiwi's (forgive me if I am incorrect) and with the same dreary voices were standing opposite each other waving the flyer's about, in a dare I say it "flight of the conchords" fashion.

The "dental surgeon" didn't even blink and eye when I asked if I could take a photo he hurried along to stand next to the "tooth" and stood there until I was happy. Great! "Tooth" was sweet and said "I don't even know why I am smiling you can't even see my face!" after having just said to the "dentist" "is it done?" Well yes it was done, I showed them the photo which both of them deemed as not bad and I was on my merry way. Not bad for a iPhone photo even if I do say so myself.

This evening I am taking my dearest mother and grandmother for a early mother's day dinner in a Sushi restaurant in Clapham Junction. I can't wait. I will update tomorrow.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Glow Dental said...

This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Dentist Clapham Junction,Childrens dentistry battersea and Invisible braces London.Which are very informative for us.

Dentist Local said...


This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Dentist Clapham Junction,Botox Clapham and Dental Implant Centre.Which are very informative for us.Thanks