Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Tuesday 24 March

Well, I think I have been doing rather well with writing my blog often and stuff.

I got up to a lot this weekend, I managed to go to both birthday parties and still get up for work yesterday!!

Here's a picture of me dressed as Deva, overall I was very happy with my costume and mask, I would say I was in the top 3!! On Saturday I was very tired as I got in at 5 am from a long Friday night of FUN FUN FUN, first I meet Charlie at my house, we cycled to Clapham North and went for Tapas. We then went to Beirodrome with Leon, Aaron, James, Craig, Callum and so on. I then cycled with Charlie to Ceri's house then at around 3 am we all walked to Leons.

Richard took Aaron and I for Nando's on Saturday afternoon, I was very hungry and ate loads and loads. We then went to some shops to get supplies to make Deva mask and mothers day gifts (which we ended up getting from Lidl's - a orchid and potted rose plant!)

Deva's party was a great success, many people came in fancy dress and everyone seemed to have a good time. I left with Richard at around 3 am - we decided to get £1 pizza's on the way home and walked.

Sunday was restful, I got up around 11, had breakfast in the garden and then went to Tesco's to buy a chicken and other bits. I cooked roast dinner which was scrummy with mashed carrots and turnip, broccoli and roast potatoes. It was then to bed early for an early rise on Monday.

A very busy weekend, with not much time to myself.

No comments: