This evening I will be going to see the watchmen with Aaron, after we have gone for a Moroccan meal at the Kazbar on Venn St (same street as the cinema). I am hoping to have a nice relaxing, yet fun time, although not too sure what to expect from the film as I am not familiar with the comic book like Aaron is.
I think its high tide to write some more goals: (wow - I just looked at my last goals and I have hardly achieved any of them...!!)
- Chuck out and sort cables/drawer under my bed.
- Get Richard to look at my bike - although this needs looking at again (he made the saddle higher).
- Paid Mum £150.
- Planned exercise (but haven't done any...)
- Been getting into work early/on time!
- Did some ironing and have been keeping on top of washing.
- Get back red light and basket for bike.
- Attend Saturday class and rest of month as planned; make a decision as to whether I should pay for another term or not.
- Ride my bike to work and back at least 3 times a week (good exercise)
- Carry on writing down my food and exercise.
- Clean up "bits" in my room.
- Keep on top of washing and ironing...(maybe do all ironing on a Saturday morning so that I don't have to do it during the week.)
- Plan a months food for lunch/dinner with Candida free food in mind.
- Read the rest of current book The Diversity of Life by 5 April.
- Have one day a week to have a bath/do nails/face mask - I think Mondays are best.
- Get a hair cut.
- Go and get waxed!!
- Buy some "magic" underwear for under work clothes etc.
I took a photo of what I ate for lunch today:
Yum, tasty goodness! I had homemade vegetable, lentil and chicken soup, spinach salad, half a red pepper and 3 ryvita (I only ate 1 though).
This Sunday I am going to do some volunteering, which I will update about shortly.