Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Tuesday Snoozeday

I wasn't feeling my best last night, had a terrible nights sleep, ended up going back to bed at 5 AM to wake up at 7.30 AM feeling like, well like I had a terrible nights sleep!

Pitman training called me this afternoon, I will be going to see them at 6.00 PM this coming Thursday to look at what components of a course I would like to take - that is part of the skills search off my list, I have uploaded a copy of my CV and a career skills test to google documents so I can have a look at them tonight - which will then give me some idea on Thursday.

I have contact an owner of a property at Lake Maggiore.

Hopefully they will let us know availability ASAP, I hope to stay from the 30 August for 10 - 13 nights.

There is more to add to my list:

  • Finish up fixing the credit contract with Apple.
  • Call Birkbeck Finance department to get refund.

I missed this blog - now I know how much I achieve everyday.

x

No comments: