Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Updater

A quick update of my life recently...I've signed up for some personal training sessions at the gym (10 to be exact) and have told the personal trainer that my main size goal is 10 and to be fit so I can run without feeling too out of breath..exciting, I am anticipating maybe trying to talk myself into giving up half way through.

I have also started keeping two diaries; one emotional and one food. They seem to be running smoothly for now...2 days so far!!

Other things I have been up to recently; went to a very cool boot-fair in Battersea (just down the road from my flat) and I got some cool 40's postcards with notes on the back, 3 of them to the same person with cool notes on and even better pictures, and also two butterfly badges which are translucent glitter; one pink and one clear, it was only 50 p to get in and there was lots of bargains to be had....definitely will go again.

The weather was beautiful this weekend, very very hot and sunny, everybody was out in London and happy, mainly with the smallest amount on clothes on, but big smiles. We went to Isabella Plantations in Richmond park after the fair and had a great time and a good walk, all the flowers where beautiful and I took some cool photos.

I have next week off work and have a few things planned; hopefully I won't give into getting pissed like I did last time I had time off and not do what I had planned. I will be applying for a job in my time off which is the best job I have ever found so far, hopefully I will get a interview after I have sent my cover letter and CV.

Work has been OK recently and I feel although I have been trying and nearly doing my best which has felt more for filling.

Hopefully will do some more updates next week when I have had some time off.

x

No comments: