Friday, 22 October 2010

Things I am grateful for this week

  • Having work; earning money to put towards things I want to enrich my life with (no not clothes!)
  • Spending time with my mum and gran (who is 82 tomorrow!)
  • Having a good sleep every night.
  • Going running and doing some exercise this morning.
  • Being in contact with loved ones.
  • Having a lovely meal at Helen's last night.
  • Being able to listen to my inner self and try and work out my future/goals/feelings.
  • Sunshine.
  • Being alive, having running water and nice food.
  • Having a family and people in London who love me.
  • Making a plan to go to South America and finding some great projects to go to whilst I'm there.
  • Listening to some new Eastern European music that I like.
  • The amazing feeling I had on Monday night after work.
  • My hope.
  • Having a good recruitment agency.
  • I wrote my blog!
  • I signed up for singing lessons!
  • Writing my ultimate future plan.
  • Putting some more money away for travelling (£150).
  • Hearing from Hoss and knowing that he was OK.
  • Smiling, laughing, knowing that bad feelings will pass.
  • That I have sight, smell and sound in my life....
  • Knowing I can dance! :)

No comments: