Friday, 5 August 2011

Crafty

Thought I would share some wicked craft sites I have been reading and some I came across this morning....

Honestly WTF has some cool do it yourself projects, mostly simple so great fun for a quick DIY.

Free people have some really good ideas, that I've not come across before.

Instructables.com have got wicked sections...I heart them!

What the craft look good, I haven't come across them before today.

Craft gawker....some great projects on there....wish I had all day to do crafts!

Not sure about the rest of the blog, but these paper pom-poms are magical.

Ruffled is mainly for wedding projects, and these string chandeliers are beautiful...perfect for a wedding, or not wedding.


Two girls being crafty, looks good....is great!

More pom-poms.

I know this is for a baby, but it's good inspiration for other projects or ideas.

I think that's enough to be getting on with!

No comments: