Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Much To Do About Nothing.

Thought for today:

Some of us have a talent for melodrama.  We blow things out of proportion - creating 'dramas' out of little things.  All this can get a little too exhausting, for us and others.

Try steering your Inner Drama Queen away from over-exaggerated emotions and over-reactions.

Being a drama queen doesn't have to be negative, we all need a little bit of flamboyance.  Use your dramatic tendencies to share funny stories, entertain others, to relieve stress and promote stronger interpersonal relationships.

from Innerspace

-----------------

Friends have called me a drama queen in the past, and I think I definitely was.  Recently I have started to realise when I think other people are being drama queens over nothing, so maybe that means I have replaced my drama queen streak with calmer thinking?

-----------------

Oxford was lovely yesterday, we made roast chicken and watched Knowing....errmm, I thought the beginning half was good but I didn't like the ending. 


There are lots of small bits and pieces to do today:
  • Gym.
  • Renew library books/go library.
  • Read.
  • Organise office space for college starting soon.
  • Pay credit card bill at the bank.
  • Put leaflets up for Embrace in West Norwood.
  • Visit the charity shops in West Norwood.
  • Research the Embrace leaflet for this weekend/start designing.
  • Put a wash in.
  • Bake bread.
  • Relax! (I want to take a long bath, exfoliate, cut my nails etc).
  • Buy some body moisturiser.

Better get off....(if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again)



1 comment:

kathleen said...

So this made me think, I haven't spoken to Hoss in a while ;)