Monday, 22 August 2011

Origami

I had a wonderful day yesterday!  There was a whole load of pink and blue acetate left out on the street in Covent Garden, which I am going to try and make some origami out of today, I found a cool site where you can get free origami patterns.  I will film myself doing it and hopefully post the video up here.

Lucky me also managed to pick up a 70% off deal on a fabric screen printing kit for £40.00 - a bargain, I just hope I use it (tomorrow maybe)?

Unfortunately I didn't manage many other parts of my to do list as I was locked out when I came back from Soho! Uh oh!  My lovely friend Leon put up with us for 2 hours or so whilst we waited for my mum to come home; to my surprise she had made an apple and blackberry crumble so we didn't make an apple pie.

For dinner I reheated left over pasta from Saturday (home made spinach and garlic pesto) with crispy bacon, grated courgettes and baby tomatoes, it was very tasty, and healthy!

Today, I went to the dump with my mum to drop of garden rubbish and then to SpecSavers with Paige to help pick a new pair of glasses.

To do today:

  • Diary.
  • Emails.
  • Embrace leaflet for this weekend; research.
  • Healthy home made dinner.
  • Weeks plan for food and shopping.
  • Change bed.
  • Put wash in.
  • Tidy room.
  • Origami.
  • Read.
  • Write cover letter.
  • Apply for 2 jobs.

That's enough to be getting on with!  I managed to get some reduced free range pork tenderloin this afternoon for £1.80, so think I will make something like roasted pork tenderloin with sweet potato, apple and thyme salad...I've never cooked it before.

Another of my favourite photos taken in Christmas 2009 in Selfridges, London.







No comments: