Sunday, 28 August 2011

Where is the sun? Life is good.

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles - Charlie Chaplin
 
--------------
I didn't like the original quote of the day sent to me, so I choose the above.  Troubles come and go, one day you can be completely consumed by one trouble and the next day struggle to remember what it was you where worrying about! 
 
Taking small steps and not rushing yourself is usually the key:

A bit like this song from the white stripes:
 

-----------------

To do today:

  • Call Kate (I text yesterday).
  • Read.
  • Decide on name for new blog.
  • Hoover house for my mummy.
  • Dust my bedroom.
  • Plan week ahead
    • LWT admin.
    • Leaflet distribution for Embrace.
    • Meet Lauren.
    • Embrace leaflet designs. 
    • Charitable project idea(s).
  • Find 3 jobs and apply for them. 

I am just about to go to a BBQ (even though it's raining) and then I'll hopefully get these tasks done when I get home this evening.

Happy Sunday

No comments: