Tuesday, 30 August 2011

YAY!

I shifted 4 kg/ 8.8 pounds this week, over the last two weeks that is 7 kg or 15.4 pounds, over a stone, YAY!!  I am trying to keep optimistic about loosing more weight, but I doubt it will be as fast as it has been...time will tell.

As I am home now all snugly and warm after a hot shower and a good scrub, I don't really feel like going out again.....I have a little bit to add to my to-do list and I can cross off some too:

  • Gym.
  • Renew library books/go library.
  • Read.
  • Organise office space for college starting soon.
  • Pay credit card bill at the bank.
  • Put leaflets up for Embrace in West Norwood.
  • Visit the charity shops in West Norwood.
  • Research the Embrace leaflet for this weekend/start designing.
  • Put a wash in.
  • Bake bread.
  • Relax! (I want to take a long bath, exfoliate, cut my nails etc).
  • Buy some body moisturiser.
  • Hoover
  • Dust room.
  • Food plan and shopping list for the week.
  • Update diary!

No comments: