Thursday, 1 September 2011

Ahhhh

Thought for today

When making decisions it's important to listen to your heart, your conscience, your intuition.

It's also useful to look to others for inspiration.  Keep an open mind when listening to the advice of others but follow your heart.

Others may have an interesting perspective, but it's your life.  At the end of the day, you and only you are responsible for all your decisions.

from Innerspace

-------------

There is so much advice in the big wide world, it can be hard to know what information to take in or let go.  I try to listen to as much as possible and then make up my own mind!

-------------

In some respects yesterday was a bit of a flop, but also very good, I managed to speak to local people in West Norwood and got posters put up everywhere for free!  Very happy about that - I am putting posters up for the events happening in Knights Hill Wood.

The gym never got done, but I did walk a lot...

Today I am going to help a friend decorate; so looking forward to it.

To do today.

  • Decide on new blog name.
  • Read.
  • Have fun.

That is all!

Hilarious video: which I also like the music of


No comments: