Monday, 24 October 2011

Open

“Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed.”

Buddha quotes

I had a wonderful weekend, we made goat curry, went to Balham farmers market,  then  all day at Bloomsbury Festival yesterday and came home to a wonderful vegetarian pie we got at the farmers market.

This week is half term, yip yip!  Ermm yeh basically that means still more reading and updating to the draft work I have done, basically for the first units of each subject.  I was thinking this morning, the reason I am getting so stressed about it is because I want a distinction, but seeing as they are my first essays I think I should do the best I can and if I don't get a distinction then that's OK.

I made a pact with myself that I will go to the gym everyday this week so that when I go back to college I will still go.  I think today I want to do core training and then some cardio. I also managed to get a morning and evening yoga DVD to help refresh my yoga knowledge so I can do some of that too.

Not much else to up date on or talk about, I need to get the library before 12 today and tidy up a bit. 
 

No comments: