Tuesday, 11 October 2011

favourite

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

- Buddha

--------------

I did a Buddhist meditation last night and after reading the Buddhism book a while back I was thinking this morning, I really like the idea of being a Buddhist. 

I listened to a radio broadcast about capitalism from the BBC last week which I thought may be of interest for some. Episode one can be found here

Diplomats Son: One of my most favourite songs ever


I was looking for stop motion films for inspiration a while back and came across these videos


Sinbad's stop motion was done by Ray Harryhausen, even though it's old, I think it is amazing for the time it was made. 


I like the simplicity of this one. 

Pez's video below is AMAZING (thanks to Lauren who showed it to me!)




This video is great - it's not stop motion, but I used to be a big fan of heman...and it makes the song a bit more bareable. 

Loads to get on with today, thinking about making pumpkin korokke for dinner - a bit like croquettes but in a disc shape. 

No comments: