Thursday, 20 October 2011

Road to truth: poetry

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
 
Buddha
-------------------------

I managed to get a book on Buddhism yesterday and am really looking forward to reading it over half term....saying that I think I have 3 books that I am reading outside of college books at the moment and I have about 3 that I would also like to finish over the half term, so after I have finished my essays I will be dedicating a large portion of my time to reading. Maybe I can try and read in a different location with a beautiful view so it makes the reading seem a bit more varied?  Although I truely hope I enjoy the books so that reading them won't be so hard.

Finally I finished by anthropology draft yesterday and will finish my sociology this morning and psychology tonight, so then they can all be checked and then edited and handed in after half term....leaving me with time to read up on the second units.

We have been looking at poetry online recently and came across these inspiring poets:




No comments: