Friday, 21 October 2011

Success Weekend

Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. 

~ Robert Collier

The idea of believing in yourself is something I come across on a regular basis....it can be a hard thing to do, and to some it comes naturally and others its harder. I do believe it is important.
College was cancelled at the last minute yesterday, so I went to see my friend for a relaxing mooch around Brixton, we had lunch in a Colombian restaurant Coma y Punto, which doesn't have a lot of write up on the internet, but a cool write-up here.  I had an empanada, but I didn't enjoy it.  I dream after the empanadas that I had in the Galapagos Islands.

The food is really tasty and at a great price of £6 you get soup of the day, meal of the day (usually salad, rice, plantain, beans and a choice of meat) in a massive portion and a drink...and pudding!! Can't really argue with that for a big lunch in London.

I feel like to should have spend more time studying as I had a surprise day off, but I really enjoyed having a relaxing day and soaking in the Brixton culture.  We made baked potatoes for dinner, which where a bit of a disappointment for me as they didn't live up to my dreamy buttery, cheesy baked potato that I had imagined, I probably could gave added more of everything but I can't eat loads of high fat food all the time. 

This morning I am going to start marinading goat curry,yum.

I just wrote a much longer blog, but something went wrong with blogger, even though I saved it....so sorry but now I don't have to time to re-write it!! :)

No comments: