Friday, 7 October 2011

Thought of the day

Letting go doesn't mean we don't care.  Letting go doesn't mean we shut down.
Letting go means we stop trying to force outcomes and make people behave.
It means we give up resistance to the way things are, for the moment.
It means we stop trying to do the impossible--controlling that which
we cannot--and instead, focus on what is possible--which usually means
taking care of ourselves.  And we do this in gentleness, kindness,
and love, as much as possible.


I'm having a bit of an angry and depressed, I don't want to do anything day today, which means I try to blame my feelings on things that have happened in the past - particularly I try to pin it onto a specific person so I can be angry at them.

Today I am going to accept my mood, treat myself kindly and look to the future...

-----------------

When I got home yesterday, I was absolutely knackered....so not much to write about or about update on here: I am still extra tired and have to travel a bit further for college this morning and need to get a move on. 

Oh wait, maybe two things, my friend Angie from Panama is coming to visit London and I am soooooo excited and I just nearly finished my personal statement. 

Another song from drive I liked:

No comments: