Sunday, 9 October 2011

transform the world to one of excitement and adventure.

Thought for the day:

Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.

Today, I feel like having an adventure, putting warm clothes on and watching my icy breath come out of my mouth whilst my feet crush the firm grass beneath them, but I really do need to get some study! 

This thought helps me to remember that, feelings or thoughts are only as good or bad as you make them.

--------------

OK, Welcome, to my new improved blog. I know, I was meant to wait, but I think I need to do something creative yesterday so I continued with designing my logo. Anyway, it's done now, all the other small changes can come over time. 

Here is the band, Tune Yards, I was listening to whilst editing my blog


I heart them, I wish I could be in their band!! 

Now I have lots planned to do today, for example the Letting Go, Letting Come talk by Innerspace which I really want to go to, as I have a problem letting go and I hope this talk would be helpful.

I also have school work, and tidying and a shopping list to write.  But what I really want to do is go and explore.

I think I might have to do it. Maybe I can go for a walk first and then go to the talk, after all I have tonight to organise next weeks study.

No comments: