Friday, 25 November 2011

Change

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
 
Maya Angelou 

Ha.  I used to see quotes like this and think, how will I change, if they/that/this is MAKING me feel like that!  Now I know that the only thing I can control are my beliefs and actions.  

I had a mock interview yesterday, and although it went OK.  Today I will be doing a lot of prep for my interviews coming up so I feel completely prepared.  Hopefully I will also find some people that will do more mock interviews with me.

On another note, after seeing myself in the video...I felt like I looked out of shape.  Eeeew, I thought it was disgusting.  So today, will be my first day back at the gym.  I am going to do cardiovascular, like running for 20 minutes to 30 minutes.  Then I will do lower half of my body weights.  

On another, exciting note.  We made apple and chilli sauce last night.  We've jarred it all for Christmas presents.  This weekend we're going to try and do some more pickled garlic.  It is so exciting to see our plan coming together.  We also come up with the idea of origami Christmas cards, so that will be my job.  

Now, I have lots of work to be getting on with.  I think I will mostly be listening to Devendra Banhartm(extremely cool website here) who I came across on spotify.


















  

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy to help you out with interview techniques hun, been through quite a lot and interviewed quite a few people too! Maybe we could exchange my interview knowledge with some chilli and apple sauce? xx

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)