Thursday, 17 November 2011

Effort: The Knife.

“Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.”

Liane Cordes 

So today, I will continue my effort with my school work.  My friend Angie (from Panama) is coming to stay with me tomorrow, not for a long time, for 4 - 5 nights and we have been trying to plan a good couple of days in London.  And obviously I have been trying to plan my school work around Angie's visit. 

I am hoping that by getting up early, doing yoga I will then have 1 -3 hours before Angie gets up and then I can fit in my school work....and obviously I will have to accept that I will get a bit less work down whilst she is in London. 

I managed to re-organise two of my folders last night, and nearly have everything ready to send off for one of my interviews, as they want to see some of my work first.  

Now to do some school work before school, listen to some music and the news.  One of most favourite songs (it reminds me of a love affair between friends):


No comments: