Thursday, 24 November 2011

No more starbucks: slow cooker

To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice. 

Confucius

That's it. I have said it before, but today I really mean it.  No, more, Starbucks.  This is not because I definitely think Starbucks is evil (article here) but I want to support local coffee shops and the community.  

Yesterday I managed to reorganise all of my school folders and wrote a to-do list for up until Sunday.  Now I feel a bit more in sure of my work load.  I have an interview with Goldsmiths Uni next week for Politics and Sociology, which I am practising for.  And then the week after I have my Cambridge interview.  I think I will be spending a lot of time practising answering interview questions. 

I cooked the most delicious dinner last night...spiced autumn lamb, with roasted acorn squash, butter nut squash and spinach. The lamb was aromatic, spicy and very soft.  Today I am thinking of cooking a vegetarian meal in the slow cooker that mum bought last week. 

Oh, and I managed to do yoga this morning, I feel amazing.

And here is my motivational song to keep me going....


No comments: