Friday, 2 December 2011

Change

They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. 

Confucius

I feel it is time for a change.  After my back being so achy and like a pain in the backside. I have decided I really need to loose weight and concentrate on toning my body.  Obviously I would like to be like one of those amazing acrobat women (which I can't find an example photo of).  Which means for the moment cutting out sugar and diary and trying to eat smaller portions.  When my back is better then I can carry on doing yoga every morning (or at least 6 times a week) and then do weights and cardio at the gym for an hour a day.  I think my aim will be to be size 10 by June 2012.  Maybe it's the strong painkillers making me feel so optimistic, but something needs to change.  I want to be fit and healthy especially for my old age.  

I have also decided that I want to start learning new academic words, so I can incorporate them into my school work and just to improve my general vocabulary.  

Today my word is deration.  The online oxford dictionary says:

verb

[with object] free (a commodity) of rationing restrictions:coal was derationed.

That's it for now, I am feeling very drowsy from the medication so I am going to finish my Levi-Strauss book, write a small conclusion of what I think and then start on Plato's republic.

 


No comments: