Friday, 16 December 2011

Yikes! Action

We who in engage in non-violent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive.
 
Martin Luther King, Jr. 

I fully agree with Martin Luther King, and think that the action being taken by the Occupy groups is admirable.  If I had known that they where doing Occupy everywhere in London yesterday, I would have gone down.  And to show my support I am going to visit the Occupy sites over the weekend, and maybe make a short film. Whilst looking on Occupy London I watched this video, and I think it's really cool:



On another note.  I watched Tales from the Crypt last night and the crypt keeper host said "yikes!".  This brought back memory's of my favourite pencil whilst I was in primary school!! So I looked up the advert this morning and found another blog on Woodclinched featuring the yikes! collection.  Here is the advert below to jog your memory.


That is it for today.  I got some of my marks back in college yesterday and I would like to raise them a bit. So I will be working on the assignments I have that have to be in after the Christmas break and also trying to practise critical thinking.
 

No comments: