Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.

- Cecil B. DeMille
I am finally feeling better after being ill for about 6 days.  Now I can start my much needed studying (7 days before the essay is due) and little bits and pieces that need doing around the house.  But first my New Years resolutions:
 
1. Volunteer on a regular basis. (once or twice a month).
2.  Go to the gym three times a week in January.
3. Take my camera EVERYWHERE with me. 
That's it for now.  I thought about doing 10 or 5 resolutions but 3 is enough for me.  I started a Tumblr blog up whilst I was ill - you can view it here. It is photographs, illustrations and whatever else I find interesting or creative that I like....I suppose it's the picture blog and this is the thoughts blog.
OK, now I have to write my to do list today and get a studying, otherwise it might never happen. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

No comments: