Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Shooting

Let the first impulse pass, wait for the second.
 
 - Baltasar Gracian

I feel upset and angry today.  And, I am trying to blame my feelings on everybody else.  Occasionally the thought that these feelings will pass pop into my head.  So I suppose this feeling will pass.  It seems impossible for me to get anything done when I am in a bad mood, I don't communicate nicely with others, I overeat and I want to sleep.  So I started reading 10 ways to over come a bad mood. 



I think doing some yoga (even though I really don't want to) will help, a healthy breakfast and then school work...that's the plan then.


Oh yes, I was going to up date on shooting.  Last weekend I went clay pigeon shooting - which is basically using a shotgun to shot at clay discs that are thrown (by a machine) at a variety of angles.  It was extremely fun, although I don't know how I would feel shooting an actual animal, unless I was very hungry.....


I just watched this video and it made me laugh


No comments: