Sunday, 8 January 2012

What I have learned

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
 
Albert Einstein

What a week it has been.  I have been furiously working on my sociology essay "To what extent is educational attainment determined by ability?" 


I want to write down what I have learned from doing this essay last minute (again..) so hopefully I will not put myself through this again.
 
I should read the notes given to me in class and highlight them and make notes the week that I get them!!  I should make further notes and do research on the subject that week - that way I will not be behind when it comes to writing the essay.
 
Ever since I can remember I have approached my school work in slap-dash way, and now I think it would be best to try another approach that doesn't leave me stressing about the last minute for the details but rather the style and content of my work.
Repeat to self: I will not leave reports to the last minute.  I will not leave reports to the last minute.  Well at least the ones that will be due for the next unit as I still have 2 more subjects due assignments within the next two weeks (I think...)!!

No comments: