Thursday, 21 June 2012

Ah-ha look at my goals from ages ago!

My plan is as below:
  • Now - March/April 2011; save, save, save, research South America, learn Spanish, do singing lessons, do some jamming, look after myself, volunteer for the LWT.
  • March/April 2011; go traveling for 5 - 6 months in South America.
  • September 2011; start an access to higher education course (2 evenings a week for a year) whilst working and saving money/volunteering.
  • Summer 2012; go traveling in Asia/India.
  • September 2012; start International Development degree at Sussex Uni (I got into Sussex, but will most likely be going to SOAS).
This means that it will be 2015 (and I will be 30!!!!) when this is all done; and maybe I'll change my mind along the way but I am pretty impressed and satisfied with my plan.

Also this post here is pretty interesting... 

It is nice to see what my plans were and how they have panned out :).  It just goes to show that a little bit of planning helps to reach goals.

No comments: