Thursday, 14 June 2012

Fit-og-graphy

Anytime I have an idea, I'll make sure that I put it down so that when we do sit down to write an album, I don't have to dream it all out of thin air. I don't have to be creative on the spur of the moment, or spontaneously artistic. I just take advantage of whenever creativity strikes.


Neil Peart


That's what I do too!!  I have a creative ideas word document which I write down spur of the moment creative ideas on!


As blogged yesterday I want to start themes for each blog, so today is going to be photography.

I finished some work I was doing early last night, and went to knock for a friend on the off chance she would be in...and she was.  So then we decided to get 2 old cameras (film cameras) out and cycle around and take some photos.  I really had a great time, and still have some photos to take - each one seems to be so much more precious when you don't have unlimited amounts of digital takes! 

This is one of the film photos *we* took when we went camping to Wales last October, apparently it was the sunniest weekend ALL YEAR!!



I LOVE this photo of the horse....really makes me feel like going to the New Forest to take millions of photos by Jill Greenberg....found here.

'Wild'

I really like industrial photography too...so here is Branislav Kropilak's alternative view of a billboard...beautiful!


Well hopefully I will have two rolls of film to select some good photos from next week and some research on photographers that take blurred photos.

Have a good day! 

No comments: