Saturday, 21 July 2012

Flu.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.
 
- George Eliot.

I have flu!  Well I had flu and slowly I am getting better...although I feel like I have a lot more energy today.  I will probably feel tired after doing anything, so I am going to try and spend a bit of the day organizing myself and making another batch of face wash and relaxing (by using this amazing scrub!!).

Organizations for the handfastening are going well - I have ordered some of the wedding gifts and decided what will go in them...I have ordered the crafting supplies needed to make decorations and I have arranged to go to Cornwall next weekend so we can see the site properly and get any questions answered.

Although that said, we haven't started the dress(es) yet!! Which is making me feel a bit nervous!  Hopefully we will get a day or two in this coming week.

I suppose that's it for today - thought I should do a short post, as haven't been posting all that often even though it is the summer holidays.

 
 
 

No comments: